Monday, July 16, 2012

girls north face not the general terror.

Shake given the dice, Jojo charge small, I naturally on remand.
In a bunch of wolves around the cheers of the dice cup to be set off a shocking three six!
I was smirking: Jojo has the same face, smiling,girls north face, calmly took out the point of a Ms. slender cigarette puff, only slowly that one: aging mother today wearing a milk paste. Fuck!
I sweep angrily in her chest, eyes, and on only to find her clothes below really BRA traces.
Wolves around a sigh, I inadvertently accused her Shuazha. Looked at the time was getting late, so got up to go home.
like? or else ...... tonight I accompany you? I sucked a deep breath,lebron 8 basketball shoes, deliberately overlooking her with a soulful eyes, long before deliberately tragic tone joked: I declined the proposal of Jojo drove a taxi home ...... joke! I know tonight she drank a lot, this woman is drunk, Biao a car, not the general terror.
Got home, I grope in the dark upstairs, vaguely sat a man went to the third floor when they suddenly saw the door on the stairs!
I was shocked and immediately awakened, Is CIA blocked came to the door?
I took out the phone, through the lights on the phone screen, only to see a girl sitting in front of.
Holding the knee to sit on my front, head and weak buried between his knees, a long hair pouring down from one side, wearing a simple T-shirts and jeans, also stood around in a plastic bag, which containing two lunch boxes and back from the supermarket to buy food.
I sighed and approached the squat, and gently shook her. Her mouth sound vague whisper, this slowly woke up, looked up and saw my eyes just started and some confused and hazy look , but see my face strange smile, this suddenly wake up, body efforts to shrink back.
Troop ...... you, you come back! Looked Zhang Qingli touching face, that brow a little bit tired demeanor, I sense a kind of moved: bowl jersey, so late, how do you sit on my front of? your phone number, so ......
I sigh tone:

No comments:

Post a Comment