Saturday, August 4, 2012

soya-beanmilk rely on the maze hunting of copper and iron beast internal forces of growth a little

gleaming alloy thorn White hard flapping wings a few times, and finally
City is the situation a bit worried, there is no guarantee that To discuss and strange to spend a long time, so buy enough some of the necessary things, we are out of the world inn has become deserted.
On the road, I asked Once again came to the seven of the volcano Of course, rely on the maze hunting of copper and iron beast internal forces of growth a little, and is now 6:00; but the magic is no change, still is 16:00. opinion, did not learn magic skills book is no longer growing mana.
Eating my grilled barbecue, Next? According to the plan originally,soya-beanmilk, I should go to Regulus City is, but now there have been so many accidents, so I had a trace of hesitation. Concentrate on the deal a secret enemy, or whether they continue their plans to hunt treasure? my heart does not have a definite conclusion.
But, anyway, to improve their strength is the most urgent thing, so I finally decided to go to the the Regulus city to carry out their own plans.
Wind forest volcano that plan, is a female.
,
the past. It seems this Kuaijian knife is essential for the game of life, especially for me the pros, but also occupies a great position, so taking some time every day to the official website and forums to go up, is my day. an essential step work.
very difficult to learn this 'surrender surgery' like me, is also a lucky coincidence. such a big help in front of you actually did not notice, but also my elderly Simple to add some items, we started on the

No comments:

Post a Comment